Welcome to The Leeds Healing Centre
Where and when?
We are open every Friday at HEART (Headingley Enterprise and Arts Centre), Bennett Road, Headingley, Leeds LS6 3HN from 12.00 noon to 3.00 pm (except for Good Friday and at Christmas and New Year when public holidays fall on a Friday). For full details of how to find us please visit our Location page
During severe winter weather and around public holdays it is advisable to check that the Healing Centre is opening - please go to the Contact page for our telephone number
No appointments are necessary, just drop in, but please be aware that the last healing session is at 2.30 pm
All our Healers are volunteers, but we do have to pay for the room and our running costs, therefore we request a contribution of £5 for a healing session to help with these
- "The most wonderful experience"
- "Each healer is different, but I get positive results each time"
- "Healing improves my energy and general wellbeing. Very reassuring"
- "Healing has helped me to deal with physical and mental problems in my life, and I feel closer to God or something working in my life"
- "The healing helps me very well and I can manage to walk better than before"
- "Very relaxing and I think I felt things moving - energy?"
- "I thought healing seemed a bit 'cranky' until I tried it, but I am now convinced that it is beneficial"