What is Healing?
Healing is a completely natural process that promotes better health. It is non-invasive and complements any other treatments you may be having
Healing can be helpful in a wide range of physical, spiritual and emotional conditions, regardless of their name or nature
Spiritual Healers act as a channel for loving, universal, healing energy, which relaxes the body, releases tensions and stimulates self-healing. The aim is to bring all aspects of yourself body, mind and spirit into harmony and balance. The Healer simply attunes to the loving energy and channels this by placing their hands on or near you
Most people find the healing very relaxing and as a result find themselves in a state of well-being and peace. In addition to this, some find relief from their condition with a calmer approach to life and how they manage their situation
All Healers at The Leeds Healing Centre are highly trained to UK Healers standards
All of our healers abide by a Code of Conduct which means you are assured of the Healers integrity and confidentiality of any information you may provide
All the Healers are volunteers, so the cost of a healing session is just £5 to help cover our costs
What happens during a Healing Session?
- The healing session is a relaxing experience where you are invited to receive the healing in a chair. You may choose to remove your shoes for your own comfort if you wish
- Healing is given individually on a one-to-one basis, though the healing room does have other people receiving healing at the same time
- Having attuned to the healing energy, the Healer will lay his or her hands on and around your body to effect the healing. With your permission, the Healer may use light touch where appropriate
- Typically during healing you may feel energy from the Healers' hands by way of a feeling of calm and a sense of well-being. You may also experience sensations including tingling, warmth or coolness
- The session lasts about 15 minutes